Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Year!!!

Well, here comes another school year. Wow, the summer seemed to fly by. I had a nice time with family and friends. My family and I kicked the summer off by going to Wisconsin Dells. My girls had a blast on all the water slides. They sure are brave- more so than I am. I am surprised they didnt turn into fish with all the time they spent in the water. Then in July, we drove to Colorado to see my husbands family. HIs sister and her kids were there from Alaska, so it was a nice time. We were there for the 4th of July, and with all the wildfires, there were no fireworks there. So, it definitely was a quiet night. Then August came, and time to get into school mode. There seems so much to do before that 1st day of school. There are a few changes in the library this year. Mrs. Nelson retired at the end of the school year, so she could travel more with her husband. I sure will miss her. I will be at McKinley full time. Also, I will have a half time para/assistant. Her name is Mrs. Deibert. She is coming to us from Bennett. Please welcome her and be patient with us, as we learn together and get our "groove". Please come in and say hi. If you have any books that you would love to pass on, we would love to hear those as well. This years theme in the library is "BOOKS ARE SWEET"

No comments:

Post a Comment